Join Team Friends In Deed for AIDS Walk New York 2013!
Friends In Deed is pleased to announce our participation as a Community Partnership Program in this year’s AIDS Walk New York 2013. This incredible event provides an amazing opportunity for our community to come together and fundraise to ensure that Friends In Deed can continue to provide free emotional and spiritual support to anyone affected by HIV/AIDS. With your support we can make this year’s walk an event to be remembered!
A few things to know about Team Friends In Deed and AIDS Walk New York:
Being a Community Partnership Program (CPP) team means that Team Friends In Deed is raising funds to benefit Friends In Deed.
As a CPP team, Friends In Deed receives 100% of the first $2,500 team funds raised and 75% of the remaining team funds. (GMHC retains 25% of funds raised over $2,500, as a partial offset to the event’s production costs.)
In 2010 & 2012, Team Friends In Deed was ranked the #1 fundraising CPP team and was honored by GMHC both years with an achievement award.
This year’s AIDS Walk New York is a healthy 10k (6.23 miles) held in New York’s magnificent Central Park on Sunday, May 19th.
Ready to join us and make a difference?
To register online with Team Friends In Deed, to Sponsor a Walker or to Make a General Team Donation just follow the links below! Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Thank you for your support!
QUESTIONS: Contact Kate Lamb at email@example.com
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR TEAM
CLICK HERE TO MAKE A GENERAL TEAM DONATION
CLICK HERE TO SPONSOR A WALKER
2010 Team Friends In Deed